266 Nandowra Road, Scone NSW For Sale - Auction 13th Oct On-Site 11:00am
- 5 acres
Peaceful Lifestyle Package
Situated along the picturesque Nandowra Road with some of the Upper Hunter's famous horse studs as neighbours is where you will find the family home and lifestyle you are looking for. Never before has a residential opportunity been offered to market in this sought after location. A stunning modern brick property with an easy care 5 acres for the kids and pets to explore, this is a property you don't want to miss.
**To be sold at Auction if not before**
Welcome to 266 Nandowra Road
* 5 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans. The master suite is privately positioned away from the remaining 4 bedrooms, boasting a walk in robe and ensuite. The family bathroom is well proportioned and well positioned to cater for the home.
* High ceilings, large glass windows and doors emphasize the space, filling the home with natural light. The open plan design flows effortlessly from indoor/outdoor living through the kitchen/dining room out into the undercover entertaining area. The perfect place to host all your family and friends, or simply a peaceful place to enjoy a drink and watch the sun go down over the mountain backdrop.
* The family chef will be right at home in the designer kitchen. The kitchen is positioned perfectly on the floor plan for entertaining or for keeping an eye on the kids in the living or dining room. Boasting loads of bench space, plenty of storage, large pantry, quality appliances and even a commercial cool room. This is a kitchen you will be proud of.
* The 5 acre property is well fenced and ready for your dogs, horses or sheep to happily enjoy. The house yard is well maintained and landscaped with low maintenance easy care trees and plants. There are raised veggie plots and a row of citrus trees on the back boundary. A bonus is that your closest neighbour is almost a 1 kilometre away giving you the feel of a much larger property.
* Practical necessities have not been overlooked:
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout.
- Large double garage with internal access.
- 120,000 litres of water storage.
- Loads of internal storage space.
- Quality fencing over the entire property.
A stylish and practical home combined with a stunning rural setting. This is the dream for those who want to be close enough to duck in to town and grab the bread and milk but far enough away to benefit from the peace and quiet only a rural life can offer. The owners are committed to moving on and they have set the date. Call me today to arrange your inspection or feel free to attend one of our open homes.
Thu 20 Sep 2018 - 5:15PM - 6:00 PM
Sat 22 Sep 2018 - 10:00AM - 10:45 AM
Thu 27 Sep 2018 - 5:15PM - 6:00 PM
Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 10:00AM - 10:45 AM
Thu 4 Oct 2018 - 5:15PM - 6:00 PM
Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 10:00AM - 10:45 AM
Thu 11 Oct 2018 - 5:15PM - 6:00 PM
Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 10:00AM - 11:00 AM
AuctionSat 13 Oct 2018 - 11:00AM
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning