'Wittagoona' 413 Wittagoona Road, Manilla NSW Sold - Sold
- Mixed Farming
- 2653.86 acres
Powerful Productivity - 7.5 Kilometres Of Namoi River Frontage
This blue ribbon property is situated in a tightly held area of North West NSW being only 14km North East of Manilla and 60km from the thriving regional city of Tamworth featuring 7.5 kilometres of pristine Namoi River frontage with unregulated irrigation allowing high levels of production in any season.
Currently run as a grazing enterprise, this productive property provides unlimited opportunities to increase production such as intensive Lucerne farming on the irrigated river flats to fattening cattle in almost every acre.
"Wittagoona" has been in the Eather family for more than 22 years and is available for your acquisition. Highly sought after, properties of this description are rarely offered to the market.
- Unrestricted Namoi River irrigation with 191 megalitre licence
- 140 hectares of developed irrigation including 94 acre centre pivot
- 4 near new diesel & electric pumps along the river
- Main homestead and additional managers cottage
- 2 stand woolshed, numerous machinery and hay sheds
- 14km North East of Manilla and 60km from the thriving regional city of Tamworth
- Currently run as a cattle breeding operation but could be further development into more irrigation
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire holdings in this tightly held location
- 1,074 hectares / 2,653.86 acres
Please contact the selling agents for an Information Memorandum for further details.
"Wittagoona" will be sold by Auction at the Tamworth Community Centre on Wednesday 21st November at 1pm
AuctionWed 21 Nov 2018 - 1:00PM
Tamworth Community Centre