63 Lincoln Street, Gunnedah NSW Sold - Sold for $ 435,000
- 1392 m2
IDEAL FAMILY HOME WITH GOLF COURSE VIEWS
Views overlooking the golf course, swimming pool and entertaining areas all on a large corner block, this one is sure to catch your eye.
- 4 bedroom 2 bathroom double story brick veneer home with secure off street parking is an ideal home sized for the growing family.
Generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes, with main offering walk in robe, ensuite and unmissable views.
- This inviting home offers a very comfortable formal lounge room with new log fire, exposed beam ceilings and a bay window.
- Man cave with bar and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry.
- Ducted evaporative air con throughout
- 3 car garage with automatic door and internal access.
- Flowing out into the undercover entertaining area, deck and saltwater swimming pool the perfect spot to enjoy a summers afternoon.
- Set on a spacious 1392m2 corner block with side access from Linden Place into auto-door garage and backyard, this property provides convenience and has scope for your finishing touches.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Alarm System