64 Napier Street, Tamworth NSW For Sale - $1,100,000
- 1284 m2
Modernised Period Home
In a prestigious and idyllic location on the high side of Anzac Park is this magnificent double brick home on 1284m2. Defined by its exceptional privacy and thoughtful combination of period architecture, features and contemporary design.
Its traditional front verandah beckons, enter via a central hallway with double size bedrooms, two have French doors onto the side verandah and the master has original fireplace, new ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
Separate formal living is spacious with flexibility for use as a fourth bedroom or library. A contemporary main bathroom with soaker bath tub and shower is conveniently located.
State of the art, custom kitchen is open plan with dining and living, oodles of natural light and flows onto a large under roof outdoor entertaining/alfresco dining space.
Further entertaining space by the swimming pool plus a separate paved area with fire pit is ripe for small or large gatherings.
A detached powered out building with two rooms are used as a his and hers workshop and sewing room, although lends itself to other purposes too.
The garden is elegant with curved beds and paths, thoughtful planting has ensured shade and easy maintenance and is fitted with an automated watering system.
Car accommodation with storage includes a multi use carport for two vehicles and further off road in tandem.
East Tamworth infants and Primary school and Calrossy Anglican School are just a stones throw away.
Minutes drive to public and private hospitals and a stroll away from Tamworth CBD make this a sought after location.
Retained original features include;
- 11ft ceiling height, picture rails, polished timber flooring, decorative timber fretwork & hall way arches, fireplace with decorative iron insert, French doors, lead-light casement windows with stained glass & original hardware, external gables & verandah (completely renewed)
- Automated front gate entry - solar operation
- Plush carpet
- Freestanding Ariston stainless steel cooker with gas cook top & double electric oven
- Miele range hood
- Miele Integrated dishwasher
- Soft close drawer & cabinet Technology
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with multiple zones
- Natural gas connection
- Under floor heating - ensuite
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Wired sound system throughout open plan kitchen/living & outdoor
- Ceiling fan - alfresco area
- Security gauze doors - crimsafe
- Watering system with auto timing - front & rear yard
- Rain water tank - filtered to kitchen
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Bike rack
- Solar operated - water feature rear garden
- Bird house
- Garden shed
- 8m x 3m salt water swimming pool with compliance certificate
- Pool cleaning equipment
- External utilities are screened eg. air con unit
- Wrought iron front boundary fence, timber fencing - other boundary fences
- Custom made internal gauze screens for windows
- Cedar frame sliding doors with double glazed inserts onto outdoor entertaining
- Close To Schools
- Secure Parking