32 Villarette Avenue, Narrabri NSW Sold - Sold
- 722 m2
HOME AT LAST
This is an incredible opportunity to purchase an extremely well-built home in a quiet cul-du-sac. With spacious living areas, large bedrooms and numerous entertaining areas this property ticks all the boxes.
• The journey begins with a concrete driveway leading up to the two-storey brick home and private stencilled courtyard and tiled foyer.
• Moving straight into a spacious entry and carpeted living area with a split-system, combustion wood fire place, overhead ceiling fans, blinds & down lights. Two sliding doors open onto the front courtyard as well as the back gauzed in entertaining area which overlooks the pool and outdoor undercover paved BBQ area.
• Open plan dining and kitchen area with exposed brick walls and ceiling fans.
• New kitchen with Caesar bench-tops and a breakfast bar, double sink, Miele dishwasher, soft closings drawers, Smeg Induction stove top / range hood, Smeg wall oven and microwave, pantry & overhead fan.
• Carpeted 4th bedroom or office. Storage under the stairs.
• Tiled laundry with storage, external access and a separate toilet.
• Large rumpus room with a spilt-system and private side entry.
• Three carpeted bedrooms upstairs all with built-in robes, overhead fans and blinds. Ensuite in main bedroom.
• Family bathroom comes with a bath, shower, vanity, heat lamp and separate toilet.
• Ample linen storage can be found in the spacious hallway.
• Evaporative air-conditioning upstairs.
• In-ground fibreglass chlorine swimming pool with a rural outlook as well as an undercover entertainment area with power.
• The back yard is secure and comes with a rain water tank that feeds to the kitchen, garden shed, and drippers in the garden beds.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Air Conditioning