16 Craigends Lane, Tamworth NSW Sold - Sold for $ 330,000
- 1732 m2
Money Maker! Be Quick ...
Searching for a project? Here it is! Brick home in need of attention, but with some work will tick every box in regards to sought after resale! Rarely available 1732m2 block. Originally six bedrooms, with five & six now converted to a rumpus room or informal living, a generous formal living area with wood fire, separate dining area. Add to this a quiet, sought-after area in short proximity to the Longyard precinct and minutes to CBD. The main bathroom requires replacing, main bedroom with stunning as new ensuite, enjoy the outdoors around your inground pool, with as new pump. Put some effort in and reap the rewards!
Note: Structural engineers report available to interested purchasers. Recent pool non-compliance on hand. There's work to be done, but imagine the potential!
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Formal living room with wood heating, ducted evaporative cooling
- The main bath requires a refit, as new ensuite
- Inground swimming pool, newly equipped
- Desired Longyard location
- Land size 1732m2 & Rates $2,500 p/a approx.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning