"Loroca" 2793 Oxley Highway, Tamworth NSW For Sale - AUCTION
- Mixed Farming
- 608 acres
Bective Beauty - An Uncompleted Dream
A great opportunity to acquire 608 acres only an easy 25 minute drive to Tamworth, 10km's to Somerton, extremely well located in the tightly held Bective region. Stunning North facing colourbond and iron home, partly completed. Privately situated and offering panoramic views. Boasting 9' ceilings and consisting of four bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite. Large open formal living framed by timber doors to your four metre wide timber verandah. Underground power. Spend some money on completing to your taste. Requires verandah, painting, floor coverings and kitchen to completion. Improvements include a 20 x 12m shed and two x 80 tonne silos. The bore has an electric submersible that pumps to 25,000 gallon iron tank and reticulates to cement troughs in all paddocks. The country is light grey and red soils with timber shade throughout being mostly white and yellow box. Subdivided into six paddocks with plain and hinge joint fencing with steel end assemblies.
"Loroca" has been designed as a horse stud and training facility, and includes a laser leveled pad for arena to cater to the growing equine industry in the Tamworth region. Offering privacy, convenience with enormous potential to improve for capital gain.
- Stunning North facing colourbond & iron home, partly completed
- Privately situated & offering panoramic views
- Water via a bore & reticulated to troughs
- Machinery shed & 2 grain silos
- Country is light grey & red soils with timber shade throughout
- 6 paddocks with plain & hinge joint fencing
- Laser leveled pad for arena to cater to the growing equine industry
- Great opportunity to acquire 608 acres in the tightly held Bective region
AuctionWed 18 Apr 2018 - 6:00PM
Tamworth Community Centre