2 McLachlan Street, Werris Creek NSW For Sale - Under Contract
- 745 m2
Werris Creek Beauty
This older home is in like new' condition and will impress along with the spacious open plan living and dining. Wonderful closed in rear verandah provides a second living room. Neutral styling, built in wardrobes, gas cooking, contemporary window coverings, heating & cooling there is no money to spend, suiting investors and owner occupiers. A single carport, fenced front and rear yard, low maintenance gardens, older style wood shed and workshop plus bird proof vegetable plot. So handy to the tennis and bowling clubs, Schools, Main Street cafes and shops, plus on the doorstep to Tamworth there are a lot of reasons to invest or move in here.
- Clad home with spacious modern interior
- Wood fire & evap air con, 2nd living & 2nd toilet
- Large bedrooms, built in wardrobes
- Single carport, older style wood shed & workshop
- Fenced front & rear yard - low maintenance garden
- Close proximity to tennis & bowling & schools
- Main Street cafes & shops, an easy walk away
- Rental Appraisal $250 - $270 per week
- Land size 745m2 & Rates $454 per 1/4 approx.